Saturday, April 26, 2014

[K&L] Great minds think alike!

June 5, 2013

I was able to leave the office early so I decided to surprise Kelvin and pick him up from work. So I hurriedly got into a cab and was on my merry way to his office.

While in the cab, the ringing of my mobile phone startled me. And boy, it turns out Hon was not the only receipient of a surprise that night!

Hon was on his way to pick me up from my my office too! It turns out the cab that I was in and his car were both on Pasong Tamo at the same time!

I was in the cab on my way to him and he was driving on his way to MY office! We were both planning to surprise each other at the same time. So ayun, bumaba na lang ako sa Waltermart, and a minute later, dumating na sya.

When I asked him how he knew na pupuntahan ko sya, he said, "I don't know. I just felt my "baby" senses were tingling."

No comments:

Post a Comment