Sunday, April 27, 2014

Happy birthday, Daddy!

Happy birthday, Daddy!

You’ve taught me how to be safe on the road.

You’ve taught me how to appreciate sports.

You’ve taught me that even if you seldom talk, I can talk to you anytime.

You’ve taught me how to fire a gun.

You’ve taught me how to throw a punch.

You’ve taught me to not hit a boy in front of his parents.

You’ve taught me that Jollibee, Chowking, and KFC are the best medicine out there.

You’ve taught me that food solves everything.

You’ve taught me the value of silence and patience.

You’ve taught me the value of respect.

You’ve taught me that family should always be one’s priority.

You’ve taught me to live with honor.

You’ve taught me how to love and respect my elders.

Thank you for loving me.

Thank you for driving me to all my hospital duties, parties, and other events.

Thank you for letting me buy my keyboard when I was thirteen; even when I never learned how to play it.

Thank you for driving me to the bus station every Monday morning.

Thank you for listening to my troubles, stories, and adventures.

Thank you for letting me choose my own path.

Thank you for being my silent fan.

Thank you for the times you showed me how much you love me.

Thank you for supporting me.

Thank you for the times you showed me how proud you are of me.

Thank you for letting me know that no matter what I do, no matter what happens, and no matter where I end up, you’ll always be there for me.

And most of all, thank you for being you, Daddy. You will forever be my first love.

And I will forever be your little girl. No matter where life takes me, no matter where I go, no matter what I do, I will forever be thankful to God that He gave you to us. I promise to always show you and Mama how much I love you both. I love you, Daddy. Happy birthday!





P.S. Huwag ka na masyado magsusungit ha. Tsk Tsk. Pag nagkaka-edad talaga o. Labyu, Daddy!


___________________________________

Hit me up!

Wedding Blog: http://ourroadtothealtar.blogspot.com/
My life's blog: http://www.sentimentsofleng.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/elliane.varias
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PlinsesLeng

No comments:

Post a Comment